Thursday 23 October 2008

From Mum to Daughter

My lovely new stamp! I have been trying to track down a chandelier stamp for ages. I love chandeliers and all their glitz and glamour. It's my friend's birthday today and her Mum asked me to make her a card from her. First I inked the background with distress inks and stamping the chandelier over the top with gold. I then used DCWV luxury paper stack and again stamped the chandelier, clear embossed it and added some bling for the lights! Edged it with gold Sukura pen and added organza ribbon and a greeting.
Voila! My first make for my blog and happy birthday Lisa!

8 comments:

Shazza said...

hey Denize, great to see you with a blog and I love the card. Look forward to seeing more of your creations
x

Andrea said...

oooo Denize a blog I am in shock, the cards just stunning and love that stamp x

Unknown said...

Tis beautiful hun and **Welcome** to blog land XXX

Denize said...

Thank you :-))))
I can't wait to do some more now! x

Helen Quinn said...

Got your email Denise
love your card bet your mate will be thrilled to receive xxx

Helen Quinn said...

Love your card Denise bet your mate will be thrilled
.....Its working now the google thingy - so just ignore the email xxx

Lisa-x said...

Aaww Denize. I'm so touched. I can't believe that MY card was the first-ever card you posted on your first-ever blog! I must say to everyone who reads this that the card is gorgeous - much nicer in 'real-life' than it shows on here. Thank you also for the beautiful card you made to me from you - again, another gorgeous creation.
Thank you. Lisa xxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card Denize, I love that stamp - looks fab xx