Tuesday 16 March 2010

Congratulations to my dear friend

Yes YOU!!!!! Lisa!!! Many congratulations on making the huge decision to purchase your new home. This is the card I made for Lisa. She has very classic taste and I thought my new stamps bought for me by one of my lovely crafting friends for my birthday (thank you :-) ) would suit her perfectly. She loved it. I used background papers, walnut stain ink for the chair and chandelier and used gold glimmer mist. A brown ribbon in the corner and clear stones finish it off nicely. Good luck Lisa - I know you'll be very happy in your new home. x This is Louise's birthday card. Louise is the owner of Riley who is my Border Collie (Cassey's) husband!!! As many of you know, they both parented a litter of 9 pups on 5th November last year and all are doing very well. It is also lovely that we have made new friends with Louise and her lovely family. So thank you Louise and Happy Birthday. x The style of this card is similar to that I am choosing to make at the moment. Once I get my teeth into a style, I don't let go for a little while as the compliments keep coming!!!! Thank you for taking a sneaky peek at my blog.

2 comments:

TinaB said...

Stunning cards xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Andrea said...

two beautiful cards Denize and the new home one is so unusual, thats the great thing about making your own, they can be so fab x