Monday 5 March 2012

The Cupboard Trilogy Valentines Day challenge

So here I am as promised! Back with my latest creation. It's one of my entries into The Cupboard Trilogy Valentine's Day challenge, as a tribute to Sarah Lawrence who died suddenly in December 2011. Sarah was the owner of Craftynotions and was a well known and respected mixed media and texture artist and author and designed the stamp that came free attached to February's Craft Stamper. I have stamped and embossed the stamp 8 times in black and once in pink to make the heart stand out. I have mounted on pink card and then black card and stamped black floral swirls on the actual card before mounting the hearts. I finished off with a black grosgrain ribbon and bow. I hope you like my creation in memory of Sarah Lawrence.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love how you have used the satmp Denize, the pink works so well with the black, producing an elegant card.
Thank you for taking part & good luck

Jane x
TCT blog

ju said...

Love that Denize ! Good luck! x

Sid said...

Ohh that's a gorgeous card !!

Unknown said...

I just adore this very sweet card, the delicate pink looks great in the middle of the blck hearts & the strength of the heavy black ribbon makes the card look very grown up. It would be suitable for many occasions!
Thank you so much for taking part & good luck in the challenge...

Jane
TCT blog