Sunday 14 June 2009

Happy Birthday Hels!

I cannot believe a year has passed since I made the last card for Hels, but it certainly has - HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELS! I know I am a day late but I really wanted to blog your card. I love it, cupcakes, iced cakes and any cakes are just my kind of thing, I am sure you will find it easy to agree with me ;-) Yet again I have used my beloved Joanna Sheen cupcake stamp with cake stand. I coloured them all in using sakuras but used them as water colours, so they weren't so vivid. Some of the cakes are also covered in glossy accents to give them a bit of a sheen. I matted on candy pink glitter card, matted again on gorgeous striped paper by doodlebug designs and wrapped an organza ribbon underneath before laying the cakes on top. I printed out a greeting on the computer, matted it on candy pink and placed. I added a few lilac glittered bubble circles and edged in white glamour dust to finish it off. Yummy scrummy!!!
I am sorry the card doesn't photograph very well, the splatterings of glitter have reflected back from the flash.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

what a scrummy card Denize I could almost eat it x