Monday 1 December 2008

Well, I know, I know, it is now December and I am definitely supposed to have finished all my Christmas cards by now. All in all I have about 120 to make but I usually end up making around 30 just for the 'special' ones. It is my mission at the moment to get further than 30 this year. All the time I have birthdays, I am not doing well though!!! So here's another birthday card. It is for another special friend a different Lisa, who emigrated to Spain at the beginning of the year and I miss her. I have only seen her 3 times this year as she is coming back every now and then. I have been making her birthday card for her this evening and this is what I have come up with. Firstly I stamped Stampendous Agapanthus Bloom all over the card with perfect medium stamp. I crystal embossed it and inked it over first around the edges, with Raisen Adirondack. Then I clear embossed a piece of stampboard with the stamp and another piece, the Happy Birthday stamp, and did the same to both with the ink and cut and dry foam. I pieced it all together, placing ribbon under the greeting and edged it with the thick Sukura Gold pen. Happy Birthday Lisa! x

2 comments:

Mez said...

wow whats a lovely card. Simply Stunning. xxxxx

Andrea said...

love it, love it, what a wonderful card x