Monday 8 February 2010

Hayley's card: made with My Mind's Eye papers Pretty Please, Cricut, glossy accents and ribbon. Amy's patchwork card: My Mind's Eye - Pretty Please papers, large and small square hole punch, black pen (faux stitching), cricut, glossy accents, ribbon. Hello fellow bloggers! Well well ... I am totally sticking to my new year's resolution - making sure my friends and family not only get their birthday cards but get them ON TIME too!!!! It's brilliant! I feel chuffed with myself as I have done just that so far and made 99.9% of them. The 0.1% is for the humorous cards I have taken to ordering off moonpig.com and boy, do they do some funny cards! New for 2010 I have something in the pipeline that may be good for all those people emigrating abroad, especially Spain and the Med where there are no card shops. Watch this space!!! Daren is also doing well with his newly formed website www.smartcarz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk where he is transforming every day ordinary cars to personalised modified fantasy cars. He is really working hard and has some great ideas for 2010. Well here are a few cards I have made for this week: Firstly, it was my second cousin's 18th birthday and the girls' fellow dancer, Hayley's 16th birthday so here are their cards. I am also going to give you a little peek of my lovely friend and fellow crafter, Andrea's birthday card but have patience, that will come after her birthday which is Wednesday of this week. So it's party time .... my lovely craft friends are coming for a buffet lunch on Friday for mine and Andrea's birthdays and I am really looking forward to seeing them all :-))))) The birthday hats and balloons will be out and hopefully nothing will spoil the day - not even a drift of snow!!!! Cross fingers, touch wood etc etc ......!!!! So I'll bid you all farewell and leave you with the piccies I promised.

2 comments:

TinaB said...

Stunning cards Hun xxx
Looking forward to Friday xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Great cards darling ....you have great style
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog you are so kind to take the time to visit me and leave some love , thank you.
Hugs Susie Sugar xx